Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Treecreeper at Bough Beech

Today I dropped in at Bough Beech after loading scenery for HMS Pinafore into a lorry for a couple of hours!

There wasn't much about. I got talking to a chap over a cup of tea and we decided to follow the woodland trail towards the reservoir. Near the far end I heard some treecreepers and they soon appeared before us. Unfortunately, there was thick undergrowth between them and us. It was quite difficult to get in position for a shot but, eventually, one of them came near to check us out. Here it is. Lovely:

Treecreeper



1 comment:

  1. Nice especial tiny bird that seems a mouse creeping up the tree bark!
    You can visit my blog, you are invited....
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome. Use this form to comment on any blog posting. You can also use this form to contact me if you are interested in any of the photos.